Christmas in the Dolomites
Romantic Christmas mood in a family atmosphere.
17.12 - 25.12.22
Skiing pleasure for pros!
Ambitious skiers will find optimal conditions in Obereggen: 81% black and red slopes, the steepest of which has a gradient of 58%. Skiing performance can be measured daily at the new Performance Check terminals. And if you still haven't had enough, you can have fun on the three fun slopes, two self-timing trails and in the snow park.
Included in the package "Obereggen for ski experts - skiing pleasure for professionals!”:
• 7 days three-quarter board in the 4-star Hotel Marica
• Guest Pass - 7 days free ski bus and public transport South Tyrol
• 6 days ski pass Fiemme-Obereggen for over 100 km of slopes
• 1 ski test day
• Night skiing every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 19.00-22.00 hrs.
• Night tobogganing every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 19.00-22.00 hrs
• Be the First - every Saturday and Sunday skiing already from 07:30 on the Oberholz slope
• Rental of snowshoes, hiking poles and backpacks directly at Hotel Marica
Breathtakingly beautiful nature, lots of different activities, plenty of time to rest: discover all the possibilities for your ideal holiday on our Instagram page!
"We stayed in a very large room, with very spacious bathroom and separate toilet. The owners are very welcoming and helpful in giving tips for our snowshoe hiking (the area is great for winter and snowshoe hiking). The breakfast was excellent and the dinners were delicious, every course was of a very high quality. We have stayed in many Vitalpina hotels (all very good) but this one stands out for service, hospitality, atmosphere and delicious food!"
"We were already several times in the winter and in the summer in the Marica and would gladly come again! You feel welcome and is in every way ( küchenshow, gourmet menu, wine tastings, exciting excursions, pool, sauna, massages, etc.) the best."
"A lot of fun, relaxation and friendliness await you. Ps: for the particularly active guests there is always a wide range of leisure activities with its own care available."